Arrival at Srinagar Airport and transfer to Hotel. Srinagar the capital city of Jammu & Kashmir. It is situated at an altitude of 1, 730 m. In the heart of the Kashmir valley, Srinagar spreads out on both sides of the Jhelum River. The valley’s beauty has enticed visitors from distant lands. Srinagar bears the hallmark of the Mughal dry fruits and the traditional Kashmiri handicrafts are the other major attractions of the hill resort. If there is a heaven on earth, it’s here, it’s here, and it’s here in Srinagar.After Lunch tour to famous Mughal Garden, Nishat Garden known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal King Asif Khan. Then visit to Shalimar Garden known as ‘Garden of love’ built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal King Jahangir for his beloved wife Noor Jahan or (Mehr-un-Nissa). After that visit to Chashmashahi Garden & Pari Mahal. Later at evening enjoy your relaxing Shikara ride in famous Dal Lake. Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city, which is often compared to Venice. You will get a lovely view of some interesting places around the lake. Overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar.
In morning transfer from Srinagar to Pahalgam. Pahalgam (2133 mts) also known as ‘The valley of Shepherds or Trekker’s Paradise. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. On the way visit Awantipura ruins, Saffron fields One of the most beautiful places on earth, the town of Pahalgam offers breath-taking views. One can just enjoy the town of Pahalgam trek to some of the most beautiful places on earth. One can trek to Lidderwat, Kolohoi Glacier or to Sonamarg. Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam
After breakfast visit to Chandanwari, Beetab Valley & Aru (Direct Payment Basis) or visit for local sightseeing by ponies. The road to chandanwari is beautiful and enjoyable. The valley is of average nature. However people can see the Beautiful starting point of great Amarnath Yatra Betab valley is towards northeast of Pahalgam and falls between Pahalgam and Chandanwari and is en route Amarnath Temple Yatra. Aru Valley surrounded by lush green meadows, snow clad mountains and covered with dense vegetation. The Aru valley is noted for its scenic meadows. It is popular among the tourists for its peaceful environment and scenic beauty. The village is a base camp for trekkers to the Kolahoi Glacier, the Tarsar-Marsar lakes and the Katrinag valley. It is also a base for the treks to Lidderwat, the Vishansar-Kishansar lakes and Kangan. The Kolahoi is the largest glacier in the Kashmir Valley, and is located near Mt. Kolahoi (5425m), the highest peak in the Valley Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam
After breakfast transfer from Pahalgam to Gulmarg. Gulmarg (8700 ft i.e. 2652 mts), known as ‘Meadow of flowers. Discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the 16th century who was inspired with its grassy slopes covered with wild flowers. It is one of the India’sremier Hill resorts. Gulmarg today is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty – It also turns into India’s premier Ski resort in winter. The Gondola Cable Car offers rides to the upland meadows of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwat range to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalayan Peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter. Overnight stay at Hotel in Gulmarg
- 05 Nights’ Accommodations at Specified Hotels on Double/Triple sharing basis
- with attached bathrooms.
- Using Double/Triple Rooms.
- Breakfast & dinner included everywhere.
- All transport Services as per the itinerary by 01 Non A/C Innova/Etios/Tempo
- Traveller/similar as per group size
- Sightseeing Tours/Transfers/Excursions as per the itinerary.
- Meeting and Assistance on Arrival and Dep by our representative
- VAT on food components.
- Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes/Government Taxes.
- Vehicle is not on sharing basis.
- Shikara ride on famous Dal Lake for 01 Hrs.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone & table Drinks etc.
- Internal Airfare
- Garden entrance fee Rs 20 -50 per person per garden
- Pony Ride in Gulmarg/Pahalgam/Sonamarg Rs. 850 – 1500 depend on place
- Cable Car rides in Gulmarg. Phase I Rs. 800 & Phase II Rs. 100
- Guide services Rs. 1200 – 1500 per day
- Trip to Chandanwari, Beetab valley & Aru in Pahalgam. Rs. 850 – 1000 per place depend on
- cab you hire.
- Local Taxi from zero point in Sonamarg. Rs. 4000 – 5000 depends on cab you hire.
- Above given rates are subject to change as per tourism department.