Arrive at Kushok Bakula airport Leh – 3500m above sea level. Transfer to hotel, Half Day at rest for acclimatization. Rest of the day is at leisure. Hire a bike and explore leh market , ladakhi cuisine and much more . overnight stay in guest house / homestay / hotel.
After breakfast leave for the full day sightseeing of Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity) Spituk Monastery (The site of Spituk was blessed by the Arhat Nyimagung)and Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia). Visit shanty stupa and Leh palace . Dinner and Over Night at the Hotel/Guest house/Homestay in Leh.
Drive 130 Kms 4/5hr. After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Diskit Monastery, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village, Overnight stay at the Guest house/homestay/hotel/camp.
Morning After Breakfast Leave from Nubra Valley towards to Turtuk Village. A remote village of about 4,000 residents, inhabited by ethnic Muslims, a few kilometres from the ‘line of control’ (the de facto border) between India and Pakistan on the Indian side. Until 1971 a part of Baltistan, shared strong economic and cultural ties with Tibet. The residents speak Baltistani, and some Ladakhi and English. And Late Return Back To Nubra Valley for Night Stay.
Early Morning after breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. via Wari La/Shyok Route Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometre at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable, overnight stay at the camp/hotel/homestay/guesthouse
- Accommodation on Double/triple sharing.
- Breakfast and dinner
- 03 Nights stay at Leh Ladakh.
- 02 Night Stay at Nubra Valley.
- 01 Night Stay at Pangong Lake.
- Transfer and Sightseeing as per the below tour Itinerary by Non A/C Tempo Traveller
- Inner Line Permits and wild life fee
- Environmental fee
- Toll Taxes , Parkings, Driver allowance
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Monument, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion.
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Any medical or evacuation expenses.
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any type of insurance – personal, medical, travel etc.
- Any other services’ not specified in the Colum “Inclusions”.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages,Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Air Fare, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- No refund on any unused transportation or any services in any circumstances.
- GST @ 5 %