Arrival at Cochin and transfer to hotel. Check in at Hotel. In Cochin Visit the Dutch Palace-built by the Portuguese in 1557 and subsequently renovated by the Dutch after 1663. The murals are perhaps the best in India. Jewish Synagogue – built in 1568 and the oldest Synagogue in the Commonwealth are at Mattancherry. St. Francis Church – built in 1510 and the oldest European church in India, Chinese Fishing Nets- introduced by the court of Kublai Khan can be seen in Fort Cochin. Fort Cochin Beach etc. Overnight stay at Cochin
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India’s highest peak (Anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park – open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see NilgiriTahr (Hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Museum. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & Overnight stay at Munnar
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in Hotel Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take a Elephant ride at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Alleppey/Kumarakom. Check in at the resort. Later proceed to visit Alleppey backwaters. Take a cruise (Optional – Own Cost) through the rich and splendid backwater. Just relax at the boat. It will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages. Overnight stay atAlleppey/Kumarakom.
- Arrival and departure assistance
- Welcome Drink on arrival at all thehotels
- Accommodation on double/triple sharingbasis
- Meal plan will be on CP (Room + Breakfast ) at all thehotels
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicles (At disposal – As per the itinerary from 08.00 AM to 07.00PM)
- All Driver Allowance, Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Fuel Charges
- Any other services or food which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Any entrance Fees / Activities charges unless specific in inclusion